IBPS-2017 Bank Exam Syllabus for Clerk, PO’s,Specialists,RRB Assistant’s,Officers(Scale I,II & III)
IBPS Syllabus from 2012 IBPS playing a major role in recruitment of all Indian Bank & Public financial institutions Positions starting from Clerk, Assistant to top grade-I Officers.
- Present Days all the bank’s are recruiting all types of positions through IBPS exam.Every year this exam will be conducted for recruitment of all bank positions.
- IBPS is the medium in between the banks & the candidates & financial institutions.
- IBPS formulates examination syllabus every year in INDIA by consulting all banks, Educationalists by revising & releasing the best syllabus every year.
- Modules are all same for most of the bank positions.Only difficultly level varies.
- Below is the Common general Syllabus for all IBPS 2017 Examination.
IBPS Common Modules for all Bank Positions :
- Numerical Ability
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Computer Knowledge
- Professional Knowledge
IBPS 2017 Clerk Examination Syllabus
IBPS Syllabus for Clerk Recruitment is a Two Stage Examination.One is Preliminary Examination & the other is Mains Examination in 2016.the same will be continued for 2017 also.Below are the details.
Clerk Preliminary Examination & Mains Examination Syllabus :
Here Preliminary is the first exam conducted & later Main Examination.The purpose of two examinations is to regulate/Filter the candidates appearing for the clerk examination.
IBPS 2017 Bank PO’s Examination Syllabus
- New IBPS PO(Probationary Officers) syllabus for the year 2017 for both Prelims & Mains has a bit difference from 2016.Below are the full details of syllabus for PO’s in the year 2017.
- Interested candidates who are aiming to get their dream job in Indian banks can go through this article for full details of syllabus for PO’s in the year 2017.
- Almost the PO’s syllabus will be same as the syllabus for clerk examination.
IBPS 2017 Bank Specialists Examination Syllabus
IBPS Syllabus for Specialists Officers cadre is a different type of recruitment.All the banks maintain these Officers at their backed.These employees do not have any direct contact with customers.In all banking SO’s play a major role in all banking operations.Below are the syllabus for Specialist Officers.
Here as you see above there are only four modules for both Law Officer & IT Officer.In this Professional Knowledge module plays a major role which covers almost 75% marks .
IBPS 2017 Bank RRB Examination Syllabus
IBPS 2017 RRB(Regional Rural Bank) is a examination conducted for recruiting Assistants, Officers (Scale I, Scale II & Scale III).This is an single session examination. RRB Assistant examination is almost equal to IBPS clerk Exam.Below are the RRB syllabus in detail.
Note : – Some of the IBPS RRB Officers are very reserved and these positions requires previous experience in Banking & Finance.Based on experience only these positions are recruited.