IBPS Clerk 2017 Recruitment Examination , Syllabus,Dates….
Now a days clerk is one of the important designation in INDIAN Banks.Clerk is also known as Assistant in Banks.This positions will be filled by conducting an examination & this examination will be conducted by IBPS(Institute of Banking Personnel Selection).From 2011 all Nationalized banks recruit Clerical cadre through IBPS Clerk Recruitment on yearly basis.Here in this article explains all IBPS clerk Recruitment starting from initial stage of registration to final stage i.e till placement.
IBPS Clerk Salary structure :
- Category – Clerk /Assistant in Nationalized Banks
- Pay Scale – starts from Rs 18000/-
Actual figures of clerk salary may vary depends up on the roles & responsibilities assigned for employee & the location of posting , Appointment. Clerical cadre salary is same what relatively same as a central government employee.Bank employees has many benefits & process of getting loan & Insurance coverage for employee and their family is very ease & straight forward.
Below are the list of Nationalized public sector banks participating in IBPS clerk recruitment for all their clerical vacancies approximately 21000 vacancies every year.
|Allahabad Bank||Bank Of India||Indian overseas Bank||UCO Bank||Andhra Bank|
|Central Bank Of India||Oriental Bank Of Commerce||Indian Bank||Bank Of Baroda||Corporation Bank|
|Punjab National Bank||United Bank of India||Dena Bank||Syndicate Bank||Union Bank Of India|
|Bank Of Maharastra||United Bank Of India||Punjab & Sind Bank||Canara Bank|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Clerk’s :
IBPS Clerk Educational Qualification : –
- Candidates with graduation background in any discipline from any recognized college/University with a valid marks sheets & certificates.
- Final year students are also eligible for applying for this IBPS clerks recruitment.
- Computer Knowledge is mandatory & a certificate should be submitted at time of joining.
- Candidates must have proficiency in local languages(Read/Write/Speak) of state .
IBPS Clerk Age Limit : As on 01-08-2016
- Minimum age is 20 & maximum of 28 years(Relaxation permissible for reserved categories).
- Candidates nationality should be INDIAN.
Relaxation For Reserved Categories : (SC/ST/OBC)
IBPS Clerk Application Fee : – Candidates have to pay Rs 600/- towards application fee through online mode.However reserved category candidates have to pay only Rs 100/- as application fee.
Important Event’s & Dates for IBPS Clerks 2017 :
|IBPS Clerks 2017 Event's Schedule||IBPS Clerk 2017 Tentative Dates|
|Registration Of Application Online||22-08-2017 to 12-09-2017|
|Call Letter Download||25-10-2017 to 12-09-2017|
|Pre Examination Training||07-11-2017 to 12-11-2017|
|Prelims Call Letter Download||From 18-11-2017|
|Prelims Examination Results||December 2017|
|Mains Examination Call Letter Download||December 2017|
|Mains Exam Online||31-12-2017|
|Provisional allotment||April 2018|
IBPS Clerk Syllabus 2017 : Candidates will be selected based on merit in two examinations below.
- Preliminary examination
- Main Examination
Procedure to Apply for IBPS Clerk Exam :
- Visit Official Website www.ibpsexam.org before last date for applying online.
- Candidates have to fill all the basic details & complete the new registration process.
- Candidates will receive a system generated Id & Password sent to their mobile/mail id.
- Login with ID & Password & fill in all the columns carefully by keeping all necessary documents handy.
- Candidates can stop submitting the application & complete it later if you have ID & Password.
- Candidates are not entertained to do any changes once the application was submitted.
- IBPS provides an option to choose their bank preferences at the time of registration process.
- Make the payment & submit the application.
Note : – Reserved candidates can opt for pre examination training for clerk examination 2017.