IBPS Bank Exam-2017 Eligibility Requirements for PO’s, Clerk, Assistant’s,Specialist & RRB Post’s
In the last five years IBPS Bank Exams has a very high popular demand ans has a very big platform for those people who are aiming to become a clerk,Probationary Officer (PO),Specialist Officer (SO) in Indian Banks.Candidates aimining to apply for Bank Jobs in 2017 has to fulfill the eligibility requirements demanded by IBPS & in general these norms are commonly regarded as Eligibility for all the Indian Bank Exams.
IBPS Nationality/Citizenship Norms :
IBPS AGE & Education Eligibility :
- Candidates should be from Graduation background or equivalent qualification form any recognized university to apply for IBPS exam 2017.
- Any professional qualification or any equivalent experience for higher grade officer positions.
- Aspirants should have minimum knowledge of computers & proficiency in local languages.
- One more important point is candidates who are in final year or waiting for results are not eligible to apply.
- General Age criteria for IBPS exam 2017 is minimum age should be 20 years and maximum of 30 years.however there is an age relaxation for reserved categories.Details below.
Bank IBPS Exam 2017 clerk Eligibility
Candidates should have minimum qualification of Degree/Graduation full time course form any recognized university .When IBPS started in 2012 at at that time the minimum eligibility is +2 with 60% of marks.Now as per the latest notifications this has been revised & made degree as eligibility for all clerk positions.
Candidates age should be in between 20 years to 28 years as on 01-Aug-2016.Age relaxation for reserved categories as mentioned in the table below.
Aspirants must have a minimum knowledge of computers and computers should be a subject at +2 or at degree level & should be proficient in local languages of that state form which the candidates are applying for IBPS 2017 clerk examination.Candidates should be able to Read/Write/Speak in local languages of that state.
Bank IBPS Exam 2017 PO’s Eligibility
Educational Qualification : – Candidates who are applying for IBPS 2017 Bank examination should be a graduate from any recognized university or its equivalent certificate .
Age Criteria : – Aspirants age should be minimum of 20 years & not to exceed 30 years as on 01-July-2016.
Bank IBPS Exam Specialist Recruitment Eligibility
IBPS Specialist Recruitment is next to PO level.For this candidates should be from a Post Graduation background in specific fields or any professional degree form any recognized university as per the requirement and recruitment of the banks.
- Age relaxation for specialist Recruitment is same as IBPS PO age eligibility.
- As per the recent notification IBPS has not recruiting Scale I & Scale II officers form year 2016.So eligibility requirements were nit mentioned in this article.
Bank IBPS RRB (Regional Rural Bank) Eligibility
IBPS RRB (Regional Rural Bank) is a special type of category which is conducted by IBPS for recruiting Assistant’s (Clerk) & Officers posts (Probationary Officers & Specialists) in one schedule.Candidates are allowed to apply for Assistant and one Officer(Scale I) posts.Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualification,Age criteria , Experience and other details below.
In RRB There are three different Officers positions (Scale I,Scale II, Scale III).Aspirants recruited for PO’s & Specialists cadre will be into one of this Scale.
Age Criteria For RRB :
- RRB Assistant (Clerk) – 18 – 28 Years
- RRB Scale I Officers – 18 – 30 Years
- RRB Scale II Officers – 21 – 32 Years
- RRB Scale III Officers – 21 – 40 Years
Note : – Some of the positions in RRB is reserved and for those positions only experienced candidates will be recruited .